Find

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2020 12

12/24

Really warm this morning then after goofing off and awake from a nap.. I went outside.



All you goofy sentimental people got your wish.. snow for Christmas.

Kookie is not one of those silly pups that fetch, she helps get the mail and hops around like a rabbit and tries to make you catch her .. )




 2020 was gonna be my happy year to do things and finish a video. My free storage on Google is about up and I made it to December.

Had to give Mario and friends a ride in town so figured I would do the Kroger thing. Probably won't need anything more this year.

I had a couple large prints made... was gonna make a couple for pals but you need their address n phone number to ship it.. so.

After dropping Mario off I took Kookie to Mt. P. ... passed 3 people on the trail up and down but didn't get close.

It was cold n the wind blowing my hair n my face so I took another to paste with Kookie on the rail .


The best shot I got of me was sitting in back of the Kookie Mobile but she was just a couple feet back and the light did not bring her features out.. me being light anyway reflects the light a bit better.

Need a hair cut again, guess I will do it myself. 

I used to be an Ironworker and sat up on beams putting bolts in holes in the cold. I miss lots of things from days gone by but am glad the freezing is no more :)




,

No comments:

Post a Comment