Find

Friday, July 3, 2020

2020 07

07/31

Kookie watching the dog singing along with the guy on America's got talent :) #risingpark




Saw this girl typing on her phone n got and asked for a posed pic.. she was writing a letter to her husband :) #risingpark


Family picnic #risingpark



Kookie tricked this girl in to pets and later... #risingpark


Guy taken mom n kids pic then showing it to em.. I wanted to use his camera n get em all but not using others cameras now.. #risingpark


Couple pals enjoying Mt P, grinning n talking . I took this one and later decided to tell em so they could copy it #risingpark


Candid shot #risingpark




Asked this guy to play a tune but it wasn't very loud #risingpark


Guitar player n his side kick :) #risingpark



After Kookie attacked another girl a bit ago, this girl wanted to give her pets.. I tried to get a pic but her back was to me then I got this blurry shot as Kookie's paw was pulling her shorts :) #risingpark


Pretty good shot of these guys #risingpark




Silhouette #risingpark


I took a pic of these girls out on the rock through the tree limbs then ..#risingpark


The best lighting .. didnt need to take another pic #risingpark




07/18
Haven't been to the park n a few weeks but there was so many people on top, these r the first guys I asked for a pic
#risingpark


 Pretty cool sun rays at sunset :)
#risingpark


The sun was just setting so I couldn't get it but got the houses below 
#risingpark

Out on the rock :)
#risingpark




Didnt wanna come home so I thought I would ride arounc a bit and there were cars parked on both sides of the plaza shopping center.
People n cars every where, just like back n the day when I was a pup #lancasterohio


A super nice CJ, thought I couldn't get the pup in the back.. but guess I did :) #lancasterohio





Cool kids hanging out at the Plaza shopping parking lot on a Saturday night #lancasterohio


People hanging out all over the Plaza shopping parking lot #lancasterohio



07/12
Gearing up to create a cloud time lapse over Mt. Pleasant
I need to get one of the park dwellers on top but now things r kind of scary n Kookie doesn't have a mask
#risingpark

In my first attempt to capture a sunrise I used a video and time lapse camera. The results were not that great. To capture the iconic shot of the sun coming up directly... that only happens for a couple weeks in the spring.
I pasted this clip to show where the sun rises each day of the year. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8Kj50_5q8
If you hope to capture a pic with the sun setting behind them, that will be a different background each day of the year.

Weather is a big factor, if it is drab I try to be a bit higher and point the camera downward to eliminate the sky 
Post 32 is just right.
Now Kookie has some kind of virus and to boot she is limping, then the possible human virus could get you, so I haven't been there much.



I stood over by the fence the last couple tries but cars n people got in part of it. I am thinking if you setup on the track over by the white rail, there wouldn't be unwanted stuff in the video
#risingpark




After I took Kookie to get her shots, they did a test then they called me.. said bring in some pee 
Wasn't sure how to do that and I spied a little bowl. When I took her out this morning and she started, I slipped the bowl under her bottom :)
I do wish there were someone to take her to the park once n a while.. give her baths...
After the vet went for a little park adventure.. rock climbing :)
#risingpark



I haven't been on Mt P much.. using the telephoto from the fairgrounds but I like to post pics of pals who come n look over our turf :)

#risingpark



If you have been to Mt P in Lancaster Ohio, you r one of us.
July 4th, 2020 they will have a very short fireworks display.
Where ever you are turn in that direction and sing or play the National Anthem.

 If you don't know the words



#risingpark #lancasterohio
















Standing on the far end of the fairgrounds by Broad street collecting photos for a cloud time lapse.
Last time I went it was overcast and not a good result
This time it was a big blue sky with hardly any clouds.. duh
Over 2,500 ft away with the big teley, this was the best pic I got others were washed out.. but
#risingpark
















No comments:

Post a Comment