Find

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

2019 09

Sept 30th

Getting ready for the county fair #risingpark.com 



Guy with a nice doggy let me add em to the blog #risingpark.com 



Never saw any hammocks on this side of the rail #risingpark.com 



I took a couple pics with these guy's phone camera then mine #risingpark.com 




The sun was sinking fast so I hurried over to the other end and got these guys to let me take a couple pics.. with their camera too #risingpark.com 



Good night Mr Sun, waiting to see u drop again :) #risingpark.com 




Sept 29th

I goofed off too long to go to town so I did a demo on how to use time lapse in a photoshot. #risingpark
Here 
http://www.risingpark.com/2018/03/time-lapse.html
.



Sept 27th
I thought the clouds would take the sun, but left a translucent sky.

I took a candid shot of these guys and later took a pic close up of em with their phone and they were attacked by Kookie's slobbers #risingpark www.risingpark.com :)


Here I used aperture priority and a small fstop to produce the star burst #risingpark www.risingpark.com




These guys wanted to give Kookie pets n she was a monster. I told em I would do a sunset pic of em and the cloud started so I took it a bit early.#risingpark www.risingpark.com






Kookie slobbers on the kid's shirt.. a badge of honor :) #risingpark www.risingpark.com







First I saw this guy by himself and asked if he wanted a pic with the sky in the background. He said his girlfriend was comming and I gotta get a pic of em both. He has a nice Sony too but didnt bring it.. first time he was here n I got to do a pic for em #risingpark www.risingpark.com






On the way down I saw these guys and asked em if I could do their pic. Later I saw em in Walmart :) #risingpark www.risingpark.com




People think how nice it is at night but riding down the road with no doors n top.. chilly willy .. but gives you a stylish hair style :) #risingpark www.risingpark.com


Sept 25th


I took pics of others with their cameras. The sky was so beautiful I thought I would have to go home with no park dwellers captured but on our way down, I talked to a guy n saw this girl sitting alone n thought hmmmm a victim.. er sunset model.. then I got a pic of her n her sidekick :) #risingpark
www.risingpark.com 




Super sky tonight. I took pics of some others with their cameras and just as I was leaving I got to trick these guys into being my sunset models :) #risingpark www.risingpark.com





Sept 25


The world rolling around to welcome the sun behind Mt. Pleasant. #risingpark  www.risingpark.com 


There is a short window in the spring and fall when the sun rises directly behind Mt. Pleasant when you are standing in the fairground parking lot.
The forecast predicts only 2% precipitation  (clear sky) I don't figure any will get up before 7:am. 
Me n Kookie will try it again this year.. clouds covered last year.
If you wanna try to capture a Mt. Pleasant Sunrise.

Kookie came early to set up the cameras. #risingpark  www.risingpark.com 
Mr Sun making a grand entrance #risingpark  www.risingpark.com 

Me n Kookie doing a test run the day before #risingpark. www.risingpark.com

Time Lapse Sunrise


Sept 22
Mt P Sunrise .. hmmmm
The experts said the sunrise would be at 7:17 on Sept 22
It did not peep through the trees till 7:55 and the top of the sun did not appear till about 8:00
Me n Kookie got up at 5:55 am ugh
It looked pretty nice and a jet flew over and left a big jet stream to ruin the shot I thought, but it vaporized n just as I thought it would be a great shot a giant dragon floated in front of it.. did a time lapse .. gonna goof off today to collect more after a well deserved nap.. 
#risingpark

Sept 19
This is a beautiful scene that is repeated through the decades. Some pals bringing a blanket to soak in the sunset together.
At times I get to take a pic they keep for their photo memories.
Like going to a movie, cept interacting with the players :)


I like to bring home one good pic from my photo safari but didn't see any potential park dwellers I figured if I waited long enough the sky would look good with the city lights... thinking I don't have a pic of me n Kookie so I talked one of the pumpkins to take it.. big idea having her up on the rail, her squirming and me falling back on the rock,
The girl asked me if I was hurt, might be some bruises tomorrow but then I was feeling too stupid to feel any pain .. duh
Tried again and got this one...
It was nice for a great shot but no victims to ask
#risingpark





Sept 17th
How NOT to take photos
In bright sun under trees with cobweb shadows.
Can't fix em in pshop because if you brighten for shadows, the highlights will be brightened and be whiteouts
On the way up the trail, I stop here to see if any park dwellers are out on the rock.
On the way up, I couldn't see em but heard this family romping through the woods.
When they got to Kookie n liked her in spite of the slobbers, I wanted to capture the image in my digital memories of the park
I tried to do it with the girls camera but the flash ugh.
With my camera, this is the best I could get with cobweb shadows.
Little girl hiding almost :)
Mt. P, a magic place of happy family memories, friends and romance.. n lots of pups.
Grading myself on photography, guess it would be an f.
As for the contents of a fuzzy feeling A++
Getting great exposures .. so cool, but capturing emotions, happiness n love.. One cool family :)
#risingpark




Saw this kid with his bike and asked em to take a pic for my blog. 
Branch in the way but a cool shot :)
He is into photography too. Had a telephoto for his phone camera and bunches of pics he had taken (reminded me of TheMick )
After the Jeep's yearly checkup, we went to the fairgrounds to scout out the spot to do the next sunrise video attempt, went to the doc.. to Mt P, home and back to Mt P for a couple more shots. #risingpark


I used the smallest aperture to create the 'star burst' practicing for another sunrise video attempt, should I ever get brave enough to wake up that early #risingpark 



Went to the park early because we did the yearly Jeep inspection today 

Sept 15th


I did a silhouette of these guys.. waiting on the moon


On the way home I looked for it popping up. Can't see it from my yard because it is covered with trees so I walked down the road where there is a field and captured the Harvest Moon for the composite

The sky it's self I captured it when I first got on top of Mt P.
Mt P sky, couple silhouette n Moon from the farmer's field
 
In my yard it looks like this so..




 Before deleting em, I looked to see what might be saved. When pics are so bad I play with modern art stuff.
Above didn't use any flash and there was no detail so I used some of the effects.
Trying for a candid shot below but your faces were not turned. I removed Kookie by cropping and included the dancing city lights..




Guys flying a drone










I knew I would have to get a quick pic b4 Kookie went wild and attacked with slobbers. This is the best shot.. got slobbers on the pumpkin's dress and I photoshoped em out in other pics here



Mabel sky n city lights on Mt P :) 





Sept 5th
Capturing a sunrise behind Mt Pleasant, 2019-09-05 #risingpark
Kookie doing a time lapse. The sun comes up on the left and moves right but later in the day it moves to the right for the sunset. The earth must wobble :)  #risingpark






Sept 7th
Saw this dad experimenting with his new camera practicing on his boy
Did some pics with his camera too  :)

I built a mount to put on the pipe and attached a cell phone tripod to it.
Just when I got to this side, this guy n his girlfriend were using it, so I asked em if I could do a pic of em with the gadget .. #risingpark

 I took multiple pics of other people with their cameras. The sun masked with the clouds #risingpark
I asked these guys if I could add their picnic pic to my park album.. early enough the spot light didn't ruin the shot #risingpark

Sept 5th
My experimental selfie gadget is still on the pipe :)

I knew it was gonna be a great night to capture sunset pics  #risingpark






A bunch of pals, gave Kookie pets too #risingpark





.This guy was doing time exposures of the moon and the girl used to work at Levecks .. photography store when film was king. Think I bought my first enlarger there after I got out of boot camp.. many moons ago
#risingpark




Panorama did a video too
#risingpark



One of the girls was doing shillouttes and inspired me to pop a few.
#risingpark









 Didnt go on top, experimenting with time lapse but this is an ok pic #risingpark
 A guy taking in the view  #risingpark


To get a good shot at this distance the sun needs to be out, but here the clouds covered, so I worked on it a bit. They were over 1,200 feet away #risingpark


No comments:

Post a Comment