Find

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

March 2019



Had to go to the doc so I did a Mt P detour on the way back n saw someone I know :)
Kookie is such a monster n people wanted to give her pets.. I warned em and tied her up n held her so she couldn't jump too high
I like to find one good pic when I make the trip.. saw a big bird swirling but shooting in the sun.. then I saw these guys using the video stable trick.. still shooting in the sun.. they were backlit n the flash would not bring em out, so I cropped em n used tone balance n stuff.
#risingpark


Wonder why the coast guard did this survey :)

Perfect shot, first I was too close n couldnt see the moon, then I moved the truck n a cloud covered it so after waiting for the cloud to unmask the moon.. moon shot, blue sky n big puffy clouds
#risingpark



With the 600mm lens I captured these guys then went up to tell em so they could download the pic, but they vanished ... oh well. #risingpark




No comments:

Post a Comment